16.9.13

lost time

nothing can be remembered clearly
concisely explained
all documents are unable to be recovered

my mind is elsewhere caught in a past that might have never existed

you were there
experiences alike
recollections diametrically opposed
even if my only want was to be safe in your shadow

now I'm exposed in sight solitary screaming
no echoes answers help dialogue

somedays I can breathe
somedays I can sleep
somedays I won't recall

I am not sure if I should
I can't find a way out up over beyond through 
the only truth is I cannot stay

if only there were no bruises 
blood above the surface 
sticky slick red violet wet drip flood ebb

cliché lie false impression unsmiling eyes psychotic grin titter laugh wink lie assurance promise lie regret

I've known regret before I was given the word


No comments:

Post a Comment